The original elegance and distinguished character of this free-standing, 3 bedroom Edwardian home are easily restored and even extended into its huge north-facing rear garden (STCA) to create an inner-suburban dream home.
• On a substantial block (469 m2) with a sun-loving northern orientation, this charming home offers plenty of scope to capture the imagination of those seeking to improve a classic or even extend (STCA).
• Towering ceilings and rich period charm point to a glorious past as the home flows easily towards its backyard and opens the possibility of creating an al fresco entertaining area.
• Just around the corner from Mason St shops, cafes and Newport Train Station, this vibrant location is suited to the discerning urban family.
• Features include a large lounge room, bright kitchen / meals and a lock-up garage.
• Just ten minutes from the CBD, by train, this terrific position is convenient to Newport Lakes, cafes, shops as well as good schools and certain to reward your vision.